Best White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
Need a mouth-watering crowd-pleasing dessert this season? Look no further than my White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe from Too Hot in the Kitchen cookbook. Truly, this book has some extraordinary desserts if you have a sweet tooth. This is my go-to fresh berry dessert. I make this cake all the time for my doctor because it is his favorite treat. Keep these ingredients in your pantry to whip up ths cake because it also makes a wonderful hostess gift, teacher, neighbor, or just-because gift! What can be better than melt in your mouth white chocolate combined with luscious blueberries baked in a beautiful decorative Bundt pan – see for yourself!
Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age – 200 Simple and Sassy RecipesBaker’s Secret 1114421 Essentials Fluted Tube/Bundt PanHeritage Bundt Pan with Bonus Measuring Cups
White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe from Too Hot in the Kitchen cookbook
Melt in your mouth decadence with two of my favorites, white chocolate and blueberries, with a perfectly matched Almond Glaze.
Makes 16-20 servings
1 cup white chocolate chips
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 egg white
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
Almond Glaze (recipe follows)
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave 1 minute and stir until melted and cool slightly.
3. In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and egg white, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and melted white chocolate, mixing well.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk just until combined and add pecans, if desired. Pour half of batter into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle blueberries over batter; top with remaining batter and swirl carefully with knife.
6. Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes and invert on serving plate. Drizzle with Almond Glaze (see recipe).
A simple glaze but this almond extract flavoring really makes a difference.
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 tablespoon skim milk
1 teaspoon almond extract
1. In small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 239 Calories from fat 27% Fat 7g Saturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 31mg Sodium 155mg Carbohydrate 41g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 27g Protein 4g Dietary Exchanges: 2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 1/2 fat
Find more fresh berry desserts like this blueberry bundt cake recipe.