Blueberry Muffin Streusel Cake is Best Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
Blueberry Muffin Streusel Cake you can make so fast. So easy, you don’t even need a mixer! You probably have all the ingredients already. This yummy moist blueberry cake recipe is in Too Hot in the Kitchen cookbook. I don’t think I have ever had a cake recipe go so viral as this one, but I can understand why this easy blueberry coffee cake did. Simple to make and each bite is one of decadence for blueberry fans. My daughter’s boss gave me the recipe and then I made it trim & terrific! If I want to take simple blueberry cake somewhere, I use a foil pan. This luscious cake makes a great breakfast, snack or treat (or all three).
White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake is my other favorite blueberry recipe
One of my other absolute favorite blueberry recipes is in my Too Hot in the Kitchen cookbook too, White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake (actually in my kitchen now). If you don’t have a Bundt pan, make sure you have a nonstick Bundt pan to make sure the cake comes out easily. And, if you like desserts, this easy, healthy cookbook might have my best desserts from blueberries to chocolate, Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle At Any Age
My Favorite Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipes -Blueberry Muffin Streusel Cake
And, if you like this cake, you will absolutely LOVE my three favorite easy blueberry coffee cake recipes, Blueberry Muffin Streusel Cake (recipe below), White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake made in a Bundt pan-melt in your mouth moist cake and Lemon Blueberry Bread made in a nonstick loaf pan -simple luscious lemon lover’s delight-all from my easy, full of fun, simple recipes and perfect for your girlfriend cookbook, Too Hot in the Kitchen!! Learn the secrets to sizzle!!!
Check out my Blueberry Pinterest board for more yummy easy blueberry recipes!
Blueberry Muffin Streusel Cake from my cookbook, Too Hot in the Kitchen (fun to read cookbook)
A cross between a muffin and cake my blueberry coffee cake streusel topping is the best!!! Here’s my version that I made, again, again, and again —that’s how good it is. If you don’t have a nonstick square pan this is an inexpensive one.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup skim milk
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup fresh blueberries
Streusel Topping (recipe follows)
1. Preheat oven 375°F. Coat 9x9x2-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray
2. In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, milk and egg.
3. Stir in oil and blueberries, only until mixed.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup reserved Streusel Topping (see recipe) on bottom of pan. Carefully spread cake mixture on top. Cover with remaining reserved Streusel Pecan Topping.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out dry.
A perfect topping to any breakfast cake.
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. In small bowl, mix together sugar, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in vanilla and butter using pastry blender or fork. Reserve 1/2 cup topping and add pecans to remaining topping.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 231, Protein (g) 3, Carbohydrate (g) 36, Fat (g) 9, Calories from Fat (%) 35, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Sugars (g) 22, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 25, Sodium (mg) 83 Diabetic Exchanges:
2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Check out more of my easy, everyday healthier blueberry coffee recipes. I hope you get my Monthly Menu Newsletter for more healthy easy recipes. You can also SHOP on my website! Enter discount code TRIM25 for 25% off all autographed cookbooks!
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Fabulous Meat Dip Recipe -Have You Made My Hearty, Easy Meaty Italian Dip? - January 19, 2017
- Easy Recipes For Cancer Patients -5-Ingredient Simple Baked Chicken - January 17, 2017
- Quick Chili Recipe – 10-Ingredient + 10 Minutes for BEST Meat Chili - January 16, 2017