with 200 Simple and Sassy Recipes will
Finally a book to guide women through the kitchen with a smile. Get ready to learn the secrets to sizzle in your own kitchen!
Too Hot in the Kitchen, this fun new cookbook features 200 easy and exciting recipes designed for today’s busy woman with 100 color photographs and illustrations. Presenting a healthy twist on everyday recipes, Holly’s perspective is that any recipe can be trimmed down while staying terrific and full of flavor.
Too Hot in the Kitchen is the perfect, user-friendly resource for today’s dynamic female, who doesn’t know if she’ll have a house full of kids, a night alone, a romantic rendezvous or a surprise mood swing that awaits her at home. You’ll find recipes such as One Dish Oven Baked French Toast, Guacamole Goes Mediterranean, Home-Style Chicken, White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake, and Margarita Salt Body Buffer (Diva Dermatology recipe). This fun book makes an ideal gift for any age woman who needs a little extra sizzle in her life.
- Chapters include
- Lovin’ No Oven (No cook recipes)
- Quickies (Fast, easy recipes)
- Table for Two (Cooking for two)
- Food for the Mood (Recipes for romance)
- Effortless Entertaining (Party pleasing recipes)
- Brunch and Munch (Breakfast and snack ideas)
- Fill Up with Fiber (High fiber recipes)
- Sweet Temptations (Decadent desserts)
- Passport Pleasures (Cultural specialties)
- Diva Dermatology (At-home skin care recipes)
- Also includes:
- Nutritional and diabetic exchange information
- Highlights Freezer-friendly and Vegetarian recipes
- Spicy Advice with serving suggestions and cooking tidbits
- Creative coffee pairing ideas
Featured in www.instyle.com as “What’s Hot”
2011 Silver Winner Nautilus Book Award in Food/Cooking/Nutrition
Check out some sample recipes for Too Hot In The Kitchen