How To Make Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe For Quick Chicken Dinner!
If you like chicken fajitas, then you’ll love my easy Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe from KITCHEN 101. Everywhere you look diets are telling you what not to eat. When you stick with me you will find that you don’t have to give up anything because I am not giving up my favorite foods. Of course, I certainly don’t expect you too. ? Pizza, burgers, fries and cheesecake you can have it all, because I trim the recipes down and I keep them terrific. I know everyone is busy and doesn’t have time to cook, however, I have healthy easy recipes even for chicken pizza! Try cooking trim&TERRIFIC with me year round and enjoy pizza too! You’ll love this easy chicken pizza recipe. Would you believe this is a diabetic chicken fajita pizza recipe also?
Easy Chicken Fajita Pizza Perfect For Busy Person – KITCHEN 101 Makes Great First Cookbook
Not only will this pizza please your family, but it is perfect for college cooking or first kitchen cooks. No intimidation here! All my recipes for eating healthy include everyday ingredient making them easy enough for the new cook to do. I get it! Lots of people just don’t like to cook so that’s why I am here to simplify cooking!
Yes, A Diabetic Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe from KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence
PIZZA CHAPTER in KITCHEN 101. I have a chapter devoted to pizzas! Kids and adults come running when you say pizza! This super easy chicken pizza will have everyone thinking you are a gourmet cook, but your secret is safe with me! Quick and easy! Simply pick up a can of refrigerated pizza dough and Rotisserie chicken from the grocery. KITCHEN 101 highlights easy diabetic recipes with a “D.” Eat with color and you’re including nutrition. This diabetic chicken fajita pizza has a great assortment of my favorite fresh veggies and add extra veggies to any recipe for added nutrition.
Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence: Cooking Basics Plus 150 Easy Healthy RecipesAirBake Nonstick Pizza Pan, 15.75 inKitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel with Protective Blade Guard, Super Sharp and Easy To Clean Slicer, Stainless Steel
Easy Chicken Fajita Pizza from KITCHEN 101 cookbook
Fajita and pizza together in one recipe can only mean instantaneous deliciousness.
Makes 8 servings
2 cups shredded skinless, rotisserie chicken breast
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced into strips
1 (10-13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
2/3 cup picante sauce
1 1/4 cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat oven 425° F. degrees. Coat pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In bowl, combine chicken with chili powder; set aside. In large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, sauté onion and green pepper, cooking until crisp tender.
3. Unroll dough and place in pan; starting at center, press out with hands. Bake 6 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and spoon chicken and onion mixture over partially baked crust. Spoon picante sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake 10-12 minutes.
Nutritional info per serving:
Calories 219, Calories from Fat 26%, Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 41mg, Sodium 546mg, Carbohydrates 21g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Total Sugars 4g, Protein 19g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 2 lean meat
No time to cook? Check out some more of my KITCHEN 101 easy healthy recipes from pizza to cheesecake; with diabetic recipes! Shop on my website for autographed cookbook with discount code KIT25 for 25% off the cookbook!!
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Top 3 Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes with BEST Margarita Shrimp Recipe - April 27, 2017
- Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe For BEST Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts - April 24, 2017
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe with Shortcuts Tastes Like Rich Moist Cake - April 22, 2017