Quick, fabulous favorite chili recipe plus best brownies
No more long, time-consuming chili recipes here! Quick Chili, from my trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook, to the rescue and just in time to feed a crowd for your tailgate this weekend (available on your Kindle too). Easy to self-serve in cups or mugs at your tailgate or at home, and if you want to go the extra mile, have toppings like shredded cheese, sour cream, and chopped red and green onions for guests to add.
More easy entertaining favorites from chili recipe to yummy brownies
Another quick recipe made with pantry-friendly ingredients, Olive Parmesan Cheese Bites from KITCHEN 101 is an awesome 3-ingredient pick-up that melts in your mouth – talk about easy gourmet! And I can never go without dessert and was craving these Brownies with Peanut Butter Oatmeal Topping – only problem is now I can’t stop eating them as they are SO good! So, I do think you’ll make my chili recipe a go-to chili recipe and I can’t wait for you to try these other two recipes! See you in the kitchen! You can also check out more recipes on my YouTube Channel, Rush Hour Recipes
Brownies with Peanut Butter Oatmeal Crumble from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence
An intoxicating combination of a luscious brownie, peanut butter and oatmeal all together in one bite.
Makes 48 brownies
1 (18.25-ounce) box brownie mix
1/3 cup canola oil
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix together brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until well combined. Transfer to prepared pan.
3. In microwave-safe bowl, microwave peanut butter and butter one minute; stir until melted. Stir in brown sugar, oatmeal and flour until combined. Sprinkle and gently press peanut butter mixture over brownie layer. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake 20 minutes or until top is soft to touch.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 106 Calories from Fat 46% Fat 5g Saturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 9mg Sodium 52mg Carbohydrates 13g Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 8g Protein 2g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
My website features more easy, healthy tailgating recipes
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe Perks Up with Secret Ingredient Coffee - September 29, 2016
- September Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month with Healthy Easy Recipes - September 27, 2016
- Football Centerpieces Easy and Affordable Plus 3 Top Tailgating Recipes - September 21, 2016