Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Recipe – Feeds a Crowd
Chocolate peanut butter dessert recipe will satisfy your craving for chocolate and peanut butter in one yummy peanut butter dessert. This is a super make-ahead no bake chocolate dessert that will feed a crowd. I know you have heard of Oreo cookie dessert recipes, but I think you will LOVE my summer ready Chocolicious Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Dessert. This yummy peanut butter dessert recipe is from my trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook. I think this summer dessert recipe is the best of chocolate and peanut butter desserts, sure to please your craving and a group! Layers of “melt in your mouth’ favorite flavors that will cool you down on hot summer days.
My chocolate peanut butter dessert recipe —Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
My Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert calls for creamy peanut butter but use whatever you have in your pantry – crunchy or smooth will be delicious. I always believe you should look in your pantry first before going to the grocery store. Feel free to top with crushed peanut butter cups, also. On long warm days, this chocolate peanut butter dessert recipe will win your family over easily and best of all you can get make this cold chocolate dessert recipe ahead of time.
Chocolicious Peanut Butter Dessert from KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence
A “worth fighting for” easy no bake chocolate peanut butter dessert that’s divine with magical layers. The best of chocolate and peanut butter dessert recipes!!
Makes 20 servings
1 1/4 cups chocolate sandwich cream cookie (Oreo’s) crumbs (about 24 cookies)
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 (8-ounce) container frozen nonfat whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 cup skim milk
1 (4-serving) box instant chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling mix (can also use Sugar-Free)
Crushed chocolate sandwich cream cookies, optional
1. In small bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and butter. Press into 13x9x2-inch dish; set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust.
3. In another large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until creamy. Let stand 2 minutes until thickened. Fold in another 3/4 cup whipped topping into pudding.
4. Carefully spread pudding mixture over peanut butter layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, a thin layer. Sprinkle with crushed cookies, if desired. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 192 Calories from Fat 43% Fat 9g Saturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 13mg Sodium 244mg Carbohydrates 24g Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 15g Protein 3g Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Check out all my easy summer recipes! KITCHEN 101 is the perfect healthy cookbook for the novice or the busy cook!!!! Two other no bake chocolate recipes you’ll adore are my No Bake Chocolate Cookies and my Easy Tiramisu Recipe.
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Football Centerpieces Easy and Affordable Plus 3 Top Tailgating Recipes - September 21, 2016
- Best Quinoa Salad Recipes – Summer to Fall - September 20, 2016
- Easy Remoulade Sauce Recipe Delicious with Louisiana Crawfish - September 13, 2016