1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 (4-serving) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling
1 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup canola oil
2/3 cup fat-free milk
3 egg whites
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/4 cup skim milk
1 tablespoon almond extract
1. Preheat oven 350° F. Coat 10-inch nonstick Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, sour cream, oil, milk, egg, egg whites, mixing until well mixed. Stir in white chocolate chips and pecans.
3. Pour in Bundt pan and bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. In small bowl, mix confectioners’ sugar, milk almond extract; set aside.
5. Cool cake on rack 10 minutes before inverting on serving plate. Drizzle glaze over warm cake.
To Prepare and Eat Now: Slice and serve.
To Freeze: Cool to room temperature, wrap, label and freeze. Recommended freezing time: up to 4-6 months.
To Serve: Defrost, slice and serve.
Note: Different shaped Bundt pans allow for fun types of cakes.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 318, Protein 4 g, Total Carbohydrate 51 g, Total Fat 11 g, Calories from Fat 31%, Saturated Fat 3 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Cholesterol 18 mg, Sodium 338 mg, Diabetic Exchanges: 3.5 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- BEST Mediterranean Dip:Show Stopper Holiday Party Appetizer! - November 27, 2015
- Perfect for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey: Chicken Apricot Rice Salad - November 26, 2015
- Homemade Christmas Gift Breads for Teachers & Friends:Chocolate Zucchini Bread - November 26, 2015