Easter Kid Recipes -Simple Easter Biscuits: Make Bunny Biscuits!
Want an easy and fun morning breakfast? Whether you have kids or not – what is better on Easter m
morning than Bunny Biscuits, the ultimate in Easter Kid Recipes. This simple Easter recipe is great to get the kids involved and let them help you form the bunny’s ears and whiskers. You really can use whatever you want for the face. I have used grapes for the nose if the child doesn’t like raisins. So, whatever your child enjoys and want on the face, go for it. Remember, there is no right or wrong way. And, this is Lyla a years later with Byrdie now and we’re still cooking them. Be creative with your kids. Let them have fun preparing and creating their own bunny biscuit.
My Kitchen Favorites for Easter Kid Recipes: Creative Bunny Biscuits
Really, this kid-friendly recipe for Bunny Biscuits you can make any time of year. I just think about it around Easter. I think you should always have a good baking pan so I bought some new ones. Everyone has a preference and here are three great choices. I like this larger baking pan as it holds lots of cookies! I know some of you prefer a nonstick pan which also makes easy clean up. One of my must have kitchen gadgets are kitchen scissors which make even cutting the biscuits so much easier! You will be surprised how often you will use kitchen scissors for cutting in the kitchen. Ia m all about simplifying your kitchen life.
Check out my trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook for more fun, easy recipes.
My Fun Kid Recipe Bunny Biscuits For Kid Snack or Breakfast
Bunny biscuits are lots of fun to make and great Easter kid recipes!
Tturn breakfast into an exciting meal.
Makes 5 biscuits
1 (10-biscuit) can refrigerated biscuits
5 maraschino cherry halves
20 slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 450º F. Place five biscuits on 15 x 10 x 1-inch nonstick baking pan.
2. To assemble bunny biscuits: Cut remaining 5 biscuits in half, pull a little to form ears. Press 2 biscuit halves (ears) under top of each whole biscuit to form bunny head.
3. In each whole biscuit, press in two raisins for eyes, cherry half for nose, two slivered almonds on each side of cherry half for whiskers. Bake 10 minutes, or until biscuits are done. Serve immediately.
Terrific Tidbit: Try using whole wheat biscuits. Use kitchen scissors to easily cut biscuits.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 116, Protein (g) 3, Carbohydrate (g) 21, Fat (g) 2, Calories from Fat (%) 16, Saturated Fat (g) 0, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 0, Sodium (mg) 360, Diabetic Exchanges: 1.5 carbohydrate
More Easter Kid Recipes using Easter Pastel M&M’s
Another fun kids Easter snack recipe is my Snack Mix and be sure to use Easter M&M’s I just order a big bag of the Easter Pastel Milk Chocolate M&M’s to use as snacks and to turn my recipes into fun kid Easter snacks. The Chocolate Candy Pizza is another kid (and adult) favorite and go seasonal with pastel M&M’s! I found this limited edition of Easter Sundae M&M’s Limited Edition Of course, there are Peanut Pastel M&M’s and others, but I use the milk chocolate for my Easter Kids recipes and snacks.
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Ground Beef Dip Recipe For Incredibly Flavored Easy Meaty Italian Dip - January 19, 2017
- Easy Recipes For Cancer Patients -5-Ingredient Simple Baked Chicken - January 17, 2017
- Quick Chili Recipe – 10-Ingredient + 10 Minutes for BEST Meat Chili - January 16, 2017