Easy Crescent Roll Recipes Turn into a Buttery, Melt in Your Mouth Bread
Easy crescent roll recipes make the best ever IItalian Pull Apart Bread! My three ingredient Pull Apart Bread from KITCHEN 101 cookbook using crescent rolls and Italian seasoning is the most amazing buttery bread ever! This easy homemade bread recipe pairs perfectly with just about any entree you are whipping up – from chicken to steak, even fish. Made in a Bundt pan, this crescent roll recipe comes out as pretty as it is delicious. Just the other night I wanted something to go with my Crock Pot Roast, so I opened my refrigerator and had reduced-fat crescent rolls (these are a refrigerator staple!). I decided to whip up my favorite and easy original Pull Apart Bread recipe from my fun, trendy and healthy cookbook, Too Hot in the Kitchen. I remembered how “off the charts’ fantastic it is – I just had to share it with y’all immediately!
Pull Apart Bread always a big party hit!
Whenever my daughter or I have had a dinner party this is the recipe people talk about! It is hard to believe but no matter what else you serve this easy Pull Apart Bread is the hit of the party. I use a Bundt pan and sometimes make it up ahead of time, to pop in the oven closer to the time I need to serve it. Look at how cute this Bundt pan is! I can promise it will add something special to any meal. Have the kids help you make this recipe in minutes! So, put reduced fat crescent rolls on your grocery list to have these ingredients available at any time. Let me know about your rave reviews!
Most AmazingThree-Ingredient Buttery Bread Ever!
Pull Apart Italian Bread from KITCHEN 101
Simple and most amazing buttery tasting bread is one of my favorite easy crescent roll recipes. Can omit Italian seasoning if desired.
Makes 12-16 servings
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8-ounce) cans reduced-fat crescent rolls
2 teaspoons Italian blend seasoning
1. Preheat oven 375°F.
2. Pour butter into bottom of nonstick Bundt pan. Unroll crescent rolls into four rectangles (two triangular shapes) and roll up (like cigar). Layer on top the butter, sprinkle seasoning between layers. Layers will overlap and don’t have to be exact.
3. Bake 19-23 minutes or until top is golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving plate.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 156, Calories from Fat 49%, Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 6mg, Sodium 353mg, Carbohydrates 18g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 3g, Protein 3g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 fat
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- How to Serve Safe Food – Terrific Tailgate Tips - October 19, 2016
- Sweet Potato Skin Appetizers – For Football Tailgate Party - October 17, 2016
- Simple Baked Chicken – Eat Protein for Chemotherapy Diet-Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2016