Easy Easter Recipes to keep you out of the kitchen all day!
Looking for easy Easter recipes to prepare this year that are time-friendly, healthier and still fantastic? You are at the right place with all my trim & terrific easy recipes. Holiday meals are always known for their classic dishes and familiar favorites, but I wanted to give you options for some fun easy Easter recipes with a delicious twist!
Easy Easter Dinner Recipes start with my Glazed Ham with Pecan Crust
Just wait until you taste this classic Glazed Ham with Pecan Crust – you don’t have to make an extra trip to the ham store. And there is no need to stress about hosting a holiday meal as I usually turn to my easiest cookbook, KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence, this book takes the guess work out of meal planning with complete dinner and party menus, no crazy ingredients, just healthy, mouth watering food– no thinking required! My easy Easter recipes will keep you out of the kitchen!
Glazed Ham with Pecan Crust
No need to buy a honey baked ham at the store with this stunning ham with incredible taste, yet, so simply prepared.
Makes 20 – 25 (5-ounce) servings
1 (10-pound) fully cooked bone in ham
2 cups apple cider
1 cup light brown sugar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
1.Preheat oven 325°F. Insert meat thermometer into center of ham without touching bone. Place ham in roasting pan, pour cider over.
2. Roast in oven, basting with cider every 30 minutes for total cooking time of 12 – 15 minutes per pound or until thermometer registers 140°F.
3. Meanwhile, in bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard and pecans. Remove ham from oven last 40 minutes, firmly pat sugar pecan mixture all over ham. Return to oven, continue roasting until crust is brown and ham is done.
4. Slice and serve with sauce. Some of topping falls into sauce making it the perfect accompaniment to ham.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 306, Protein (g) 35, Carbohydrate (g) 12, Fat (g) 13, Calories from fat (%) 38, Saturated Fat (g) 3, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 75, Sodium (mg) 1824, Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 other carbohydrate
If you’re looking for a classic sweet potato dish, you’ll absolutely LOVE my Butter Pecan Roasted Sweet Potatoes with 5 ingredients, even easier than a sweet potato casserole but with the same sweet flavors-sweet candied yams, butter roasted pecans and subtle hint of pot with dash of cayenne. Also, from my KITCHEN 101 cookbook. Found these white porcelain ramekins from oven to table. I also like the larger oval serving piece One less dish to wash!
Easy Easter Recipes for Dessert –my Luscious Lemon Pie Screams Spring
I have a sweet tooth which means I have a ton of easy Easter dessert recipes but honestly, I have heard more people tell me that my 5 ingredient Lemon Pie is their “go-to” dessert because simple to make and everyone raves about this luscious lemon dessert. I serve with fresh berries and for those cheese cake, lovers, this will win you over too.
Lemon Pie from Too Hot in the Kitchen Cookbook
So simple, yet divine, a cross between a cheesecake and pie. Serve with fresh berries.
Makes 8-10 servings
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1. In mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Stir in lemon rind.
2. Transfer to graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until firm, 4 hours.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 261 Calories from fat 34% Fat 10g Saturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 19mg Sodium 213mg Carbohydrate 37g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 29g Protein 6g Dietary Exchanges: 2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 very lean meat, 1 1/2 fat
You’ll love making the Bunny Biscuits and then everyone has biscuits for breakfast
For more 5-ingredient recipes featured in all my books!
And, if the Easter Bunny wants a fun, sassy and pink gift, there’s nothing better than my Too Hot in the Kitchen Cookbook On my website, on SHOP enter TRIM25 for 25% off already discounted price!
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- How to Serve Safe Food – Terrific Tailgate Tips - October 19, 2016
- Sweet Potato Skin Appetizers – For Football Tailgate Party - October 17, 2016
- Simple Baked Chicken – Eat Protein for Chemotherapy Diet-Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2016