Easy Healthy Recipes and You Know You can count on these cookbooks!!
What’s unique about my easy healthy recipes that inspire cooking?
Easy healthy recipes and you know you can count on my Holly Clegg cookbooks! My #1 comment nationwide is you have all your ingredients in your pantry. Believe me, I do that for a reason!! I want cooking can be easy and not stressful. In most my cookbooks, I include a Pantry Stocking Guide to help you get started! My cookbooks are meant to inspire you to cook because cooking at home is more affordable and healthier.
Time Efficient Kitchen
I believe in one-stop shopping with familiar ingredients. Most importantly, time-efficient cooking! Also, I have tested each recipe so you can trust they will always come out well. And, I have taken all of the photos, The photos are of “REAL” food. We prepare the food, photograph the food and eat the food! You’ll find my books will make your life easier! You don’t even have to change what you prepare. Just how you prepare it! If you have all my cookbooks, you will find your familar favorites. Best of all, they are made trim and terrific!
My available books with easy healthy recipes include:
Some of my cookbooks are more health focused like the ones on cancer, diabetes and arthritis. The others will guide you through the kitchen. You’ll love southern food to kitchen basics.
My healthy food blog gives you so many ideas and great menus for easy meals.
- Tips on stocking the pantry with basic ingredients.
- Use ingredients that are easily found and they are adaptable to multiple dishes.
- Recipes are for any level of cooking expertise from novice to experienced cook.
- Quick to prepare recipe with tips on cutting prep and cooking time.
- Adapted in many ways for individuals with specific health conditions.
SHOP on Holly’s website for discounted cookbooks. Simplify cooking with my easy healthy recipes. Use discount code TRIM25 for 25% off!!
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- How to Serve Safe Food – Terrific Tailgate Tips - October 19, 2016
- Sweet Potato Skin Appetizers – For Football Tailgate Party - October 17, 2016
- Simple Baked Chicken – Eat Protein for Chemotherapy Diet-Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2016