My Too Hot in the Kitchen Cookbook 30 Minute Recipes Gives You Cooking Inspiration!
Do you cook? 30 minute recipes are my key to getting people to cook my healthy easy recipes. My woman’s healthy cookbook includes recipes with about 10 ingredients and you probably already have those ingredients in your house. You can have fun cooking my healthy easy recipes in my cookbook, Too Hot in the Kitchen People that have this cookbook, LOVE it for the recipes, quotes and to guide them with healthy cooking! Download book to Kindle or Nook
30 Minute recipes in my Woman’s Healthy Cookbook Guide You Effortlessly in the Kitchen
Too Hot in the Kitchen, this fun to read cookbook with 30 minute recipes designed for today’s busy woman with 100 color photographs and illustrations plus quotes that will have you smiling. Presenting a healthy twist on easy meals recipes. If you’re in a cooking rut or need some dinner recipes, you’ll love the pantry friendly ingredients to simplify cooking!.
30 Minute Recipes plus Women’s Quotes that Put a Smile on your Face!
My perspective is that any recipe can be trimmed down while staying terrific and full of flavor. I had so much fun writing this Too Hot in the Kitchen cookbook and including all the women’s quotes that I continually had a smile on my face. I also knew everyone wanted MENUS so there’s a ton of menus featuring my easy recipes throughout the book. Also, instead of wine pairing, I went with “coffee pairing” …did you know what brew is best with what dish?Get ready to learn the secrets to sizzle in your own kitchen!
Too Hot in the Kitchen is the perfect, user-friendly resource for today’s dynamic female, who doesn’t know if she’ll have a house full of kids, a night alone, a romantic rendezvous or a surprise mood swing that awaits her at home. You’ll find easy healthy breakfast recipes such as One Dish Oven Baked French Toast, best guacamole dip, Guacamole Goes Mediterranean, plus other dinner recipes to healthy easy desserts such as Home-Style Chicken, White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake, and Margarita Salt Body Buffer (Diva Dermatology recipe). This fun cookbook makes an ideal woman’s gift for any age woman who needs a little extra sizzle in her life.
Chapters include 30 Minute Recipes
- Lovin’ No Oven (No cook recipes)
- Quickies (Fast, easy recipes)
- Table for Two (Cooking for two)
- Food for the Mood (Recipes for romance)
- Effortless Entertaining (Party pleasing recipes)
- Brunch and Munch (Breakfast and snack ideas)
- Fill Up with Fiber (High fiber recipes)
- Sweet Temptations (Decadent desserts)
- Passport Pleasures (Cultural specialties)
- Diva Dermatology (At-home skin care recipes)
- Nutritional and diabetic exchange information
- Highlights Freezer-friendly and Vegetarian recipes
- Spicy Advice with serving suggestions and cooking tidbits
- Creative coffee pairing ideas
Featured in www.instyle.com as “What’s Hot”
2011 Silver Winner Nautilus Book Award in Food/Cooking/Nutrition
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- EASY Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe – 4-Ingredient Italian Mini Muffuletta Recipe - February 16, 2017
- Chicken Quinoa recipes: Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash SO Popular! - February 15, 2017
- Crawfish King Cake Recipe – Easy Louisiana Crawfish Recipes! OMG GOOD! - February 14, 2017