Easy Pink Desserts – My King Cake with Crescent Rolls Easy Easter Dessert Recipes!
My most popular easy king cake recipe with crescent rolls makes one of my favorite easy pink desserts! If you’re looking for kid-friendly easy Easter dessert recipes, you’re in the right place. You can make fun recipes like my Bunny Biscuits. I use pink food coloring to simply turn my easy king cake recipe or any of your favorite recipes into easy pink desserts. For your easy Easter desserts or even for a an Easter brunch, make this holiday special with my easy-to-make King Cake recipe with crescent rolls. Just “go pink or pastel!” With a luscious cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar filling, it doesn’t get much better than this yummy healthy easy recipe you can quickly whip up at home. For brunch, snack or dessert, this is an amazing treat and is one of my top healthy Cajun recipes from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook.
My Most Requested Quick Easy Dessert Recipe Makes Amazing Easy Easter Dessert for Family
I turn to my book with healthy easy recipes for Louisiana and southern recipes, Gulf Coast Favorites for my most requested recipe, my king cake made with crescent rolls and ingredients you probably have in your kitchen.!! No matter where you live people tell me they prefer this easy and fun-to-make king cake more than the bought ones!! This cookbook, trim&TERRIFIC GULF COAST FAVORITES includes healthy easy recipes and you’ll find all your favorite healthy Cajun recipes too.
Easy Easter Recipes: Make King Cake with Pink Icing and Kid’s Love To Help
Made with crescent rolls and pink food coloring (sometimes you can find pastel food coloring) for the icing-you can even let the kids make this one for you. Fun and fantastic, for adults and kids, this is a recipe you will make over and over. My website has tons more healthy, easy recipes for everyday cooking! All you need is green food coloring, a few minutes to put together and you have an an amazing St. Patrick’s Day Dessert.
Watch me make my Easy King Cake Recipe Turn Into Easy Pink Desserts!
King Cake with Cream Cheese Cinnamon Filling from trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites (all your Louisiana favorites-healthier). Check out my quick YouTube video and watch me making this delicious kid friendly Easter recipe.
Halloween use orange & black, Thanksgiving use autumn colors, Christmas use holiday colors, Valentine’s Day go pink, St. Paddy’s Day go green and Easter’s pastel colors for your icing instead of Mardi Gras colors.
Makes 16 servings
2 (8-ounce) cans reduced-fat crescent rolls
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat 10-inch round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate crescent rolls at perforations, into 16 slices. Place slices around prepared pan with points in center. About halfway down from points, press seams together.
3. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spread on dough in center where seams have been pressed together.
4. In another small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over cream cheese. Fold dough points over filling, then fold bottom of triangle over points forming a circular roll like a king cake.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, drizzle with colored Mardi Gras Icing.
Easter King Cake Icing:
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1-2 tablespoons skim milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pink or Pastel food coloring
1. In small bowl, combine all ingredients. Drizzle over baked cooled cake.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 184 Calories from fat 36% Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 3 g Cholesterol 9 mg Sodium 275 mg Carbohydrate 26 g Dietary Fiber 0 g Sugars 16 g Protein 3 g Diabetic Exchanges 11/2 carbohydrate 11/2 fat
SHOP Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook 25% off on my website with promo code LA25