Easy Pork Chops Dinner with 5 Ingredients in No Fuss Foods Chapter
My easy pork chops recipe will solve your dinner decision and I understand we all get into a dinner rut. My husband requests pork chops for dinner and I get bored with grilling them. But who has time to cook? I created this healthy easy recipe with only 5 ingredients and truly, the flavors will wow you. Best of all this delicious diabetic pork chop recipe also meets the diabetic guidelines. Yes, this easy pork chop dinner you can whip up in minutes and the family will love it. My Pork Chops with Chutney is from my cookbook, Eating Well To Fight Arthritis. You might wonder why this is an arthritis diet recipe? Actually, it is from the chapter of No Fuss Foods in the arthritis cookbook because when someone is suffering with inflammation, they need to cook healthy and effortlessly. This chapter includes simple recipes to help you eat healthy and still enjoy good food!
Diabetic Pork Chop Recipe with TONS of Flavor
I like to develop simple recipes for eating healthy like my easy pork chops. With only Dijon mustard and mango chutney, this diabetic pork chop dinner explodes with flavor! One bite and you will be back for more. I hope people realize my easy diabetic recipes feed the entire family and I don’t believe in separate meals. My arthritis cookbook highlights easy diabetic recipes with a “D” throughout the book. Therefore, you can use this book as a diabetic cookbook or really just as an everyday healthy cookbook.
Pork Chops with Chutney Sauce from Eating Well To Fight Arthritis
Makes 4 servings
4 (1 1/4 pounds) bone-in center-cut pork loin pork chops
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/3 cup mango chutney
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
1. Season pork chops to taste. In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops over medium high heat, 4-5 minutes per side. Remove to plate.
2. In same pan, sprinkle with flour, and stir. Add chutney, mustard and gradually add broth. Bring to boil, lower heat, stirring, until slightly thickened.
3. Return pork chops to pan and continue cooking until the pork chops are done and well heated.
Tip: Mango chutney is found in a jar in groceries.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 175, Protein (g)20, Carbohydrate (g) 12, Fat (g) 5, Calories from Fat (%) 29, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Dietary Fiber (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 59, Sodium (mg) 179, Total Sugars (g) 8 Diabetic Exchanges: : 1 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meat
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Best Chicken Breast Recipe – Spicy Glazed Chicken - March 28, 2017
- March Madness Recipes with Glen Big Baby Davis – Healthy Hamburger Dip - March 27, 2017
- Multiple Myeloma Cancer Diet -What Is Multiple Myeloma and What to Eat? - March 27, 2017