Fruit dip recipe makes great fruit dessert or snack
Sometimes a good way to enjoy fresh fruit is with a dip. Fruit makes a great snack so whip up this Fantastic Fruit Dip recipe and keep in the refrigerator to snack on any time of the day. Of course, I am partial to strawberries but use whatever fruit sounds good to you at the time. And, if you have young ones around, bananas are always a hit.
Fantastic Fruit Dip from Eating Well Through Cancer
Makes 16 (2-Tablespoon) servings
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
1 Tablespoon grated orange rind
2 Tablespoons orange juice
1. In mixing bowl, beat together marshmallow crème, cream cheese until smooth. Stir in orange rind, orange juice.
2. Refrigerate until time to serve, serve with your fruit of choice.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 78, Protein (g) 2, Carbohydrate (g) 11, Fat (g) 3, Calories from Fat (%) 36, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Dietary Fiber (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 10, Sodium (mg) 71, Diabetic Exchanges: 0.5 other carbohydrate, 0.5 fat
Check out more healthy easy cancer recipes.
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Top 3 Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes with BEST Margarita Shrimp Recipe - April 27, 2017
- Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe For BEST Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts - April 24, 2017
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe with Shortcuts Tastes Like Rich Moist Cake - April 22, 2017