Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe is best glazed salmon recipe ever!
Honey glazed salmon recipe is the most popular of my quick salmon recipes.. If you are eating healthy, you will think about including meatless meals into your weekly menu! By making one meal a week meatless like one of my healthy quick salmon recipes, you are not only reducing your food bill but it’s healthy for you too! Studies show that by eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid, such as salmon, tuna, and trout, twice per week you can reduce your risk of heart disease.
Diabetic Salmon Recipe Best of Quick Salmon Recipes
So, turn to my BEST of healthy salmon recipes from my KITCHEN 101 cookbook which is even diabetic -friendly. Besides, this EASY glazed salmon recipe is healthy! It doesn’t get better than that! What is different and important to me in KITCHEN 101? This cookbook is that I have included a“D” to highlight diabetic-friendly recipes!! There is no better time than now to pump up your families’ nutrition by striving to eat the recommended 5-9 fruits and vegetables a day – made easier with vegetarian meals.
My Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe – Most Watched on YouTube Recipe!!
If you have never tried salmon or salmon intimidates you, you must watch my most POPULAR salmon recipe. People who have never had or prepared salmon, LOVE this recipe. I think my glazed salmon recipe will become of on your go to easy seafood dinners year round. This recipe can be a last minute meal that will impress everyone. I honestly can’t wait for you to try this yummy glazed salmon recipe! The Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is below or you can watch me quickly prepare the salmon on this YouTube video.
Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe most popular easy salmon recipe in KITCHEN 101
Makes 4 servings
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
1. In small bowl (I love these!) or plastic bag, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and mustard. Marinate salmon in the refrigerator in sauce several hours or until ready to cook.
2. In nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook salmon on each side until golden brown and crispy and just cooked through. Transfer salmon to platter.
3. Add remaining honey glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Return salmon to pan, heat, and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 273, Calories from fat (%) 20, Fat (g) 6, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 885, Sodium (mg) 400, Carbohydrate (g) 19, Dietary Fiber (g) 0 Sugars (g) 2, Protein (g) 35, Diabetic Exchanges: 5 very lean meat, 1 other carbohydrate 8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
-Fatty fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, which help to lower cholesterol levels, reduce risk of heart disease, and may lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
– A fantastic source of protein, vitamin D, B vitamins, and potassium.- Check out my other easy healthy recipes.
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- September Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month with Healthy Easy Recipes - September 27, 2016
- Football Centerpieces Easy and Affordable Plus 3 Top Tailgating Recipes - September 21, 2016
- Best Quinoa Salad Recipes – Summer to Fall - September 20, 2016