Honey Glazed Salmon Recipes-My 4-Ingredient Salmon Recipe Rates #1
I have the most popular of Honey glazed salmon recipes! The recipe went viral on YouTube and pops up when you search quick salmon recipes. If you are eating healthy, you will think about including meatless meals into your weekly menu! By making one meal a week meatless like one of my healthy quick salmon recipes, you are not only reducing your food bill but it’s healthy for you too! Studies show that by eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid, such as salmon, tuna, and trout, twice per week you can reduce your risk of heart disease. There’s other recipes but my salmon recipe from KITCHEN 101 will quickly become your favorite.
So, turn to my easy glazed salmon recipe from my KITCHEN 101 cookbook. It is diabetic -friendly, healthy and delicious. Now, it doesn’t get better than that! What is different and important to me in KITCHEN 101? This cookbook includes a“D” to highlight diabetic-friendly recipes! There is no better time than now to pump up your families’ nutrition by striving to eat the recommended 5-9 fruits and vegetables a day – made easier with vegetarian meals.
My Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe – Most Watched on YouTube Recipe!!
If you have never tried salmon or it intimidates you, just watch my most POPULAR salmon recipe. People who have never had or prepared salmon, LOVE this recipe. I think this recipe is my personal favorite of my honey glazed salmon recipes and it will become your go-to easy seafood dinners year round. This recipe can be a last minute meal that will impress everyone. I honestly can’t wait for you to try this yummy glazed salmon recipe! This is the best of Honey Glazed Salmon recipes from KITCHEN 101 and watch me quickly prepare the salmon on this YouTube video.
Honey Glazed Salmon Recipes most popular easy salmon recipe in KITCHEN 101
Makes 4 servings
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
1. In small bowl (I love these!) or plastic bag, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and mustard. Marinate salmon in the refrigerator in sauce several hours or until ready to cook.
2. In nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook salmon on each side until golden brown and crispy and just cooked through. Transfer salmon to platter.
3. Add remaining honey glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Return salmon to pan, heat, and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 273, Calories from fat (%) 20, Fat (g) 6, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 885, Sodium (mg) 400, Carbohydrate (g) 19, Dietary Fiber (g) 0 Sugars (g) 2, Protein (g) 35, Diabetic Exchanges: 5 very lean meat, 1 other carbohydrate 8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
-Fatty fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, which help to lower cholesterol levels, reduce risk of heart disease, and may lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
– A fantastic source of protein, vitamin D, B vitamins, and potassium.-
Glazed Salmon Featured on The 700 Club
I included this simple salmon recipe also in my cancer cookbook. This quick fish dinner made quite an impression on The 700 Club and everyone raves about the flavor. Of course, they loved it was only 4 ingredients. I must also give you the recipe for my incredible easy Salmon with Feta and Spinach Stuffing
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Best Chicken Breast Recipe – Spicy Glazed Chicken - March 28, 2017
- March Madness Recipes with Glen Big Baby Davis – Healthy Hamburger Dip - March 27, 2017
- Multiple Myeloma Cancer Diet -What Is Multiple Myeloma and What to Eat? - March 27, 2017