Mardi Gras Party Celebrations on Fox & Friends
Mardi Gras party memories for me are so special. There’s lots of fun times with friends and family and of course, all the parades. I have been on Fox & Friends celebrating with my great Louisiana recipes. In fact, Fox & Friends features these Mardi Gras delicious recipes on their site. After my appearance, they LOVED our Louisiana food, but who doesn’t?
Entertain Mardi Gras Friends with Louisiana recipes
Also, I have entertained at my home for debutante balls to when my husband was king. All lots of fun!! When my kids were away at college, they always brought home friends to stay at my house. There was always Crawfish Fettuccine in my freezer to feed a large group of kids! What could be better? This is a festive time of year but of course my focus is usually on the party food.
Carnival Party with Friends and Family
Going Down Mardi Gras Party Memories!
-I had a TRIM & TERRIFIC Party as my husband was king of Krewe de Louisiane in 2004. I made some of my favorite Louisiana recipes
– I appeared on Fox & Friends in February 2004 with a Mardi Gras Party. I brought beads with me and lots of good Louisiana recipes.
– I am the ball captain for the Krewe de Louisiane (2009) and my dear friend Gracie is the queen. I had the cocktail party at my house – we had fun!!!! Cabot Cheese graciously sent me their delicious cheese for my party–check out the mini White Chocolate Cheesecakes, and Mardi Gras Punch – yes it was spiked.
-My king cake might be my most popular recipe made with crescent rolls and once you make my easy version, you will know why. And, I am addicted to my king cake with crescent rolls in my Gulf Coast Cookbook!
Celebrate Wherever You Live
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Homemade Teacher Gift Ideas – 4-Ingredient Margarita Salt Body Scrub - December 9, 2016
- Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts – Mouthwatering Quick Breads - December 9, 2016
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe in Bread Bowl -Diabetic Spinach Dip - December 8, 2016