Quick Chicken Pasta Recipes For Two
I love quick chicken pasta recipes and this creamy chicken pasta is for two people. When I am in the mood to make an easy chicken recipe, I turn to my Tuscan chicken pasta recipe. It is like taking a trip to Tuscany. I continue to get asked about writing a cookbook for two people. I get it as I am an empty nester and we always have leftovers. We like leftovers, do you? Also, we need to cook healthier, so you’ll love my healthy chicken pasta recipes in my cookbook, Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at any Age. If you are looking for easy chicken passta recipes for two people, there is a chapter called Table For Two in Too Hot in the Kitchen! I couldn’t wait to share my best chicken pasta recipe for Tuscan Chicken which is a one dish meal, making preparing your dinner one step.
Do you Have Pasta Bowls To Serve Your Quick Chicken Pasta Recipes?
I really like to serve my pasta recipes in pasta bowls because they hold the perfect amount of pasta and make this creamy chicken pasta easier to eat. Pasta bowls come in all prices but if you don’t have any that match your dishes, I like the white porcelain pasta bowls I know not everyone has pasta bowls and you can use whatever you have at home. This is a fun idea.
Did you know my Quick Chicken Pasta Recipes Freeze? Freezing food for Two
Cooking for two entails freezing in my eyes. I was excited to devote an entire chapter Table For Two to healthy easy recipes for only two people but you shouldn’t rule out freezing. I believe in healthy cooking and with dinner recipes like lasagnas, enchiladas, soups, stews, pizzas. The list goes on to freeze to pull out on those busy nights. In Too Hot in the Kitchen, you will find chicken pasta recipes for two Remember to wrap in plastic wrap if possible and freeze properly in freezer zip lock bags or freezer containers. I bet you didn’t know you could freeze this chicken pasta
Tuscan Chicken Pasta from Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at any Age
Who says two people can’t have a power-packed flavorful easy dinner? This is one of those quick chicken pasta recipes you can double to feed more people! Toss with pasta of your choice!
Makes 2 servings
2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon capers, drained
2 tablespoons sliced black or Kalamata olives
1/2 (14-ounce) can artichoke heart quarters, drained
1/3 cup white wine or white cooking wine
2 cups baby spinach
Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper, pound each chicken breast until about 1/4-inch thick. Season to taste.
2. In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken breasts on both sides until done, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from skillet to plate..
3. In same nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, capers, olives, and artichokes and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Next, add wine, stirring, and cook until bubbling. Add spinach, cooking until wilted. Return chicken to skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Toss with pasta of your choice.
Calories 406 Calories from fat 37% Fat 17g Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 99mg Sodium 533mg Carbohydrate 15g Dietary Fiber 4g Sugars 4g Protein 43g Dietary Exchanges: 3 vegetable, 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Top 3 Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes with BEST Margarita Shrimp Recipe - April 27, 2017
- Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe For BEST Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts - April 24, 2017
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe with Shortcuts Tastes Like Rich Moist Cake - April 22, 2017