Best-Selling Cancer Cookbook, Eating Well Through Cancer, 15 Year Anniversary
Recipes for cancer patients might seem overwhelming and going through treatment can be challenging! Throughout treatment, a person needs to eat for nourishment and strength. “What can I eat?” A question asked so many times so truly this cookbook, Eating Well Through Cancer, was written for this reason. It is important to eat the best tolerated foodand eat what will help ease symptoms. It is best to eat according to the symptom and to eat healthy recipes for cancer patients. This book also makes good gifts for cancer patients because it is a helpless feeling. Food is something you can control. Caregivers also enjoy using the book for their loved ones. Best of all, the healthy easy recipes can be enjoyed after treatment too.
Cookbook with Focus On Recipes For Cancer Patients NEW and UPDATED
A groundbreaking cookbook especially for cancer patients and caregiver support, now available in a new and expanded 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION. Chemotherapy, radiation or surgery can affect the patient’s appetite. The chapters include nourishing foods to help tolerate and ease common side effects. The side effects include nausea, sore mouth and throat, taste changes, neutropenia and weight loss. This book is also such a valuable recipe resource for cancer prevention because of the emphasis on everyday healthy eating. With an easier-to-read format, simple nutritious recipes, beautiful photographs, tips and information, this new cancer cookbook will guide a cancer patient through their treatment
You’ll enjoy the creamy Easy Potato Soup recipe for a sore mouth. Comfort food like Chicken and Dumplings can be fufilling and easy to eat. Also, the extensive Smoothie and Snack Chapter helps patients eat nutrient-rich food during this challenging time. Each delicious recipe includes nutritional information. Plus highlights diabetic, gluten-free, vegetarian and freezer-friendly recipes.
What’s New in Eating Well Through Cancer:
- Quick Nourishing Recipes to Ease Side Effects
- Cancer Prevention Recipes
- Caregiver Support, Menus, Tips and Nutritional Nuggets
- Highlights Diabetic-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian and Freezer-Friendly Recipes
- Over 175 Easy Recipes with Color Photographs
- Nutritional and Diabetic Information with each recipe
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- How to Serve Safe Food – Terrific Tailgate Tips - October 19, 2016
- Sweet Potato Skin Appetizers – For Football Tailgate Party - October 17, 2016
- Simple Baked Chicken – Eat Protein for Chemotherapy Diet-Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2016