This is no trick – all treat! I am getting spooky creative with my Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that I turned into a spider web cookie for Halloween. I used Fall M&Ms and black icing – So easy and fun! Delicious cookie recipe from my trim and terrific Kitchen 101 cookbook – Enjoy!
Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies from KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence
Nothing beats freshly baked hot cookies, so now you can have them whenever you want. Make the dough and refrigerate to bake at your convenience.
Makes 36 cookies
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. In mixing bowl, beat butter, confectioners’ sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Add vanilla and egg beating until creamy.
2. In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Add to sugar mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
3. Mold dough into two 12-inch logs and wrap in plastic wrap in refrigerator 1 hour.
4. When ready to bake preheat oven 350°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cut dough into about 1/2-inch slices and place on prepared pan. Bake 8 minutes or until done.
Nutritional information per serving:Calories 94 Calories from Fat 41% Fat 4g Saturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 55mg Carbohydrates 13g Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 7g Protein 1g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Holly has great healthy, easy cookie recipes!
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- September Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month with Healthy Easy Recipes - September 27, 2016
- Football Centerpieces Easy and Affordable Plus 3 Top Tailgating Recipes - September 21, 2016
- Best Quinoa Salad Recipes – Summer to Fall - September 20, 2016