Have a Party with easy Super Bowl Recipes
When I was asked to appear on Good Morning Texas to present an easy Super Bowl recipes, I turned to my book, KITCHEN 101 for some simple recipes that everyone always loves. But equally as important, the recipes have to be simple for the cook to minimize time in the kitchen!!! Best of all, these Super Bowl Recipes will appeal to all ages.
Popular Super Bowl Recipes
With three ingredients starting with pizza dough (in the can) and a real pleaser, I brought out my delicious Olive Parmesan Cheese Bites from KITCHEN 101 that are sure bet when entertaining a crowd. How can you have a football party without queso and chips. I was excited when I created my Chili Con Queso from KITCHEN 101(sans Velveeta) recipe because it’s a great classic dip for entertaining AND it’s gluten-free. Imagine, not feeling guilty when you dig in with chips to this unbelievable queso.
Grab a can of pizza dough, spread with pre-made olive mixture and Parmesan cheese for an instant incredible pick-up. Refrigerate leftovers and reheat in oven.
Makes 28 bites
1 (10-13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
1/2 cup olive tapenade
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven 450°F. Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Unroll pizza crust dough and spread olive tapenade over dough, leaving 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut dough across in middle to make two rectangles.
3. Carefully roll up each rectangular piece of dough, starting at long side. Cut into 1-inch slices. Place slices in prepared pan. Coat top with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Terrific Tip: Olive tapenade can be found in the pickle/ olive aisle of the grocery store, as it is simply a blend of several types of olives and spices in a spreading consistency.
In a pinch raid the olive bar and chop olives in food processor.
Nutritional info per serving:
Calories 56, Calories from Fat 34%, Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 189mg, Carbohydrates 7g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 1g, Protein 2g, Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Lastly, my oh-so-yummy Ooey Gooey Squares, from KITCHEN 101my most requested and all-time favorite bar cookie. Best of all, it is probably one of the easiest and quickest to make and freezes well. From my husband to my kids, this is one recipe all of them request and still want no matter how many times I make it.
All of these recipes are in my KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence book which is full of simple recipes, menus, and even kitchen basics to help you navigate the kitchen effortlessly. These are some of my go-to cooking for company but you should also check out my Mediterranean Layered Dip,from KITCHEN 101 another guaranteed make-ahead crowd pleaser.
What’s great about KITCHEN 101 is besides easy recipesW, throughout the book I highlight diabetic recipes with a “D” making this a great diabetic book option as well. All recipes have nutritional information but you would never know they are better for you!More crowd pleasing game day recipes.
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Ground Beef Dip Recipe For Incredibly Flavored Easy Meaty Italian Dip - January 19, 2017
- Easy Recipes For Cancer Patients -5-Ingredient Simple Baked Chicken - January 17, 2017
- Quick Chili Recipe – 10-Ingredient + 10 Minutes for BEST Meat Chili - January 16, 2017