Baked Brie Pecans Candied Topping -My Simple Craving For My Baked Brie
Baked Brie pecans and brown sugar topping make the best baked Brie appetizer. My Candied Pecan Brie is one of those quick baked Brie recipes. Whenever I have company coming over and there’s no time to cook, this one of my go to recipes. With few ingredients and minimal preparation, I can whip up this show-stopper recipe up at last minute. I admit I get a craving for this Baked Brie recipe and this is what I do for my hubby and me. I pick up a Brie wedge at the grocery and prepare it in the microwave. Quick and satisfying! It makes a fun appetizer for us with a glass of wine.
KITCHEN 101 Makes The Perfect Cookbook for the Busy Person-You’ll Love The Menus
trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101
My cookbook KITCHEN 101 (my easiest cookbook) has MENUS and this baked Brie recipe is from the Fancy Food Menu, but the recipes are still simple, just maybe a tad fancier. My other go-to appetizer in this cookbook is my Mediterranean Layered Dip which is in the Sports Spread Menu
If you can get to a Costco or Sam’s Wholesale Club, you can find a Brie for the best price. However, I pick up the small rounds all the time at the grocery and sometimes have just used a big wedge. Any size makes a delicious baked Brie Pecans recipe and you can adapt the ingredients.
How To Serve My Baked Brie Appetizer
I usually serve the baked Brie cheese with gingersnaps or plain water cracker as you don’t want too much of a savory cracker. Use a cracker that complements it. I also love to garnish my baked Brie pecans with red and green grapes as the colored grapes complete the platter making this a showpiece recipe. One time I made a miniature loaf of cranberry bread and cut into pieces and toasted in the oven – divine with the Brie!
Looking for EASY To Make Baked Brie Pecans Appetizer Recipe?
Simple Baked Brie Recipe with Candied Pecan Topping from KITCHEN 101
Easy showpiece recipe — ready in minutes for delicious baked Brie Appetizer.
Makes 8 (1-ounce) servings
1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
1/4 cup pecans halves
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 325º F.
2. Remove top rind of Brie. Place Brie in shallow baking dish.
3. In small skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook pecans, stirring about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla stirring, until brown sugar is melted and combined. Watch carefully, as cooks quickly. Top Brie with pecan mixture.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until Brie is soft. Let sit 5 minutes before serving (may heat in microwave).
Nutritional info per serving: Calories 139, Calories from Fat 66%, Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 28mg, Sodium 180mg, Carbohydrates 6g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 5g, Protein 6g, Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 lean meat, 1 1/2 fat
Looking for more cheesy gluten-free appetizers? If you liked my baked Brie pecan candied Brie (my favorite baked Brie appetizer), look no further than my mouth-watering Chili Con Queso! It might not be Super Bowl always, but these fabulous recipes in my Super Bowl Menu you can use year round.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe – Better Than Your Favorite Strawberry Pie - August 14, 2017
- Best Philly Cheese Steak Recipe Makes Favorite of Simple Sandwich Recipes - August 6, 2017
- Banana Foster Pie Most Popular Homemade Banana Pudding Pie Recipe - August 6, 2017