What To Make WIth Eggnog? Take Advantage of Seasonal Ingredients For Eggnog Bundt Cake
Eggnog is seasonal so this Eggnog Bundt Cake recipe tops my holiday baking list. Did you know you can buy light eggnog? This helps keep my Eggnog Spice Cake a healthy easy recipe. I also use light eggnog yogurt and the light yogurt still has a rich creamy flavor. You can’t even tell the difference in my simple eggnog Bundt Cake. I like to use the decorative Bundt pans because these pans give the cake a festive appearance. You usually can find the eggnog yogurt, however, vanilla yogurt works fine. The butterscotch chips complement the eggnog taste but you can use chocolate chips if you want. This yummy cake freezes well so make it ahead of time. I couldn’t wait to feature this recipe on my healthy food blog and to give you more of my healthy easy recipes for the holidays.
Sugar and Spice is Everything Nice For Popular Eggnog Bundt Cake
I keep these ingredients on hand during the holdiays so I can make this cake as my go-to quick dessert. This recipe is festive and perfect to bring dessert to someone’s house or a party,. This incredibly easy eggnog spice cake starts with a spice cake mix and includes butterscotch chips, instant pudding, eggnog, yogurt and a few other ingredients. This is my go to holiday dessert and you really can make this recipe in no time at all.
Eggnog Spice Bundt Cake from Too Hot in the Kitchen
Each bite of this amazing moist eggnog spice cake melts in your mouth. Spice and everything nice makes this a popular holiday Eggnog Bundt Cake.
Makes 16 serving
1 (18 ¼-ounce) box spice cake mix
1 (4-serving) box instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
1 cup vanilla or eggnog nonfat yogurt
1/4 cup canola oil
1 cup light eggnog
3 egg whites
1 cup butterscotch chips, optional
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven 350° F. Coat nonstick Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding, yogurt, oil, eggnog, egg, and egg white and mix until until creamy.
3. Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans and pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake cake 40-45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 256 Calories from fat 39% Fat 12g Saturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 16mg Sodium 268mg Carbohydrate 36g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 25g Protein 4g Dietary Exchanges: 2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Healthy Easy Crawfish Etouffee Recipe with Secret Healthy Roux -YUM! - September 22, 2017
- Sweet Potato Bread 4 Ingredient Yam Bread Top Spice Cake Mix Recipes - September 21, 2017
- Family Favorite Homemade Dinner Smothered Chicken Breasts Recipe - September 19, 2017