Wait Until You Try My S’Mores Cookies Especially My Easy S’mores Cookies Recipe!
Who doesn’t like S’Mores Cookies recipe? Simple ingredients like graham crackers, marshmallow and chocolate create this favorite cookie. I make this easy S’mores cookies recipe one of our favorites from KITCHEN 101 cookbook. I can remember making this smores treat over a camp fire when I was a Camp Fire girl. I still remember how I loved this amazing combination of melted chocolate, marshmallows and graham cracker! So why not create this easy s’mores cookie recipe to enjoy without all the effort of a campfire? I also have great BBQ Menus to go with this favorite smores cookie.
Whip Up These Easy S’Mores Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t have marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate hanging around? These cookies are soft, moist and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Do you have these kitchen gadget? I love a good nonstick cookie sheet!
Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch-by-15-Inch Cookie Baking Pan, 2-Piece SetHERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Bar (4.25-Ounce Bars, Pack of 12)Mixing Bowl Ser (3 piece- 1.2 quarts, 2.1 quarts, 3.6 quarts) Simple Grip Handle
Don’t Have to Fire Up The Pit To Make My Easy S’mores Cookies Recipe
We were just in Florida with our entire family and one of the highlights of the trip was our bonfire. I haven’t had Smores in years but always make my easy s’mores cookies recipe from KITCHEN 101 cookbook. So what a treat! You’ll LOVE this easy cookbook packed with everyday healthy easy recipes!
We roasted marshmallows and put the soft marshmallows on top the chocolate with graham crackers —oozing gooey marshmallows and chocolate. Of course, I bought some dark chocolate to make them healthier and actually, I prefer dark chocolate.
Easy S’Mores Cookies Recipe from KITCHEN 101
My extra special easy s’mores cookies recipe! I have transformed this camping favorite into an easy, everyday cookie including all the components of melt-in-your-mouth S’Mores. Another popular kid friendly easy healthy recipe is my No Bake Chocolate recipe
Makes 72 (1-cookie) servings
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
2 (11.5-ounce) Hershey’s chocolate bars, broken into small pieces.
1. Preheat oven 375°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla mixing until combined.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well combined. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate pieces.
4. Drop by tablespoons on prepared pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional info per serving: Calories 94, Calories from Fat 39%, Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 35mg, Carbohydrates 13g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Total Sugars 9g, Protein 1g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe – BEST French Fry Recipe - July 20, 2017
- Soothing Melon Salad is Best Sore Throat Treatment - July 18, 2017
- Italian Caprese Salad Recipes – How To Make Caprese Salad For Italian Meal - July 17, 2017