Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe Makes Unbelievable Fresh Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe is one of the best fresh strawberry dessert recipes to end a meal any time of the year but especially during strawberry season! Having a pizza party? This is one of my favorite dessert pizza recipes. In my family, you certainly cannot forget about dessert! My Glazed Strawberry Pizza recipe from my Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook makes quite the presentation. Take advantage of those fresh juicy berries to make one of the best easy strawberry dessert recipes. This fruit dessert pizza recipe is just as delicious as a strawberry pie, without the added effort. Garnish this pizza with blueberries or extra berries. Also, try my Berry Good Oatmeal Cookie Cake.
Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe Berry Nutritious for Healthy Fresh Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Glazed Fresh Strawberry Pizza Pie from trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook
When strawberry season hits, have fun with my engaging and luscious strawberry dessert pizza recipe which is one of the best dessert pizza recipes ever. Tastes like a strawberry pie. Whips up in no time. I love dessert pizza recipes!
Makes 12-16 servings
1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated ready-to-slice sugar cookie dough
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup diet Sprite
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 quart strawberries, stemmed and sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ( I love using Mexican Vanilla Extract – yum!)
6 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
Strawberry halves, garnish (optional)
Fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Press sugar cookie dough into 12–14-inch pizza pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely.
2. In small nonstick pot, combine sugar, Sprite, cornstarch, and strawberries, mix well. Bring to boil over medium heat, boil 3 minutes or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Set aside to cool.
3. In mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until creamy. Gradually add orange juice, mix well. Stir in orange rind.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over baked sugar cookie. Carefully spread cooled strawberry mixture evenly over cream cheese layer. If desired, garnish with strawberry halves or serve with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 211, Calories from fat (%) 28, Fat (g) 6, Saturated Fat (g) 3, Cholesterol (mg) 10, Sodium (mg) 148, Carbohydrate (g) 36, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Sugars (g) 25, Protein (g) 2, Diabetic Exchanges: 2 1/2 carbohydrate, 1 fat 10 Weight Watcher SmartPoints
SHOP ALL MY COOKBOOKS
Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 easy recipes from my Louisiana KitchenHolly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence: Cooking Basics Plus 150 Easy Healthy RecipesHolly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age – 200 Simple and Sassy Recipes
My Choice: Any time you are using a bought pizza crust, try this amazing pizza pan with perforated surface for crisping crust. For this strawberry pizza pie, since are pressing out the dough, use this type pizza pan. You want a good quality pizza pan so it won’t warp after using. Enjoy my pizza recipes and my dessert pizza recipes. All are healthy easy recipes!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Guacamole Dip Recipe with Greek Flavors – 5 Minute Best Avocado Dip - July 23, 2017
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe – BEST French Fry Recipe - July 20, 2017
- Soothing Melon Salad is Best Sore Throat Treatment - July 18, 2017