Ham Cheese Sliders-Masters Party Recipes for Easy-Make-Ahead Appetizers
Best easy Ham Cheese Sliders perfect for The Masters party recipes if its like the Super Bowl in your house? If your family is like mine, then Masters weekend is a weekend devoted to time around the television watching round after round of golf – and endless snacks are a requirement! So, you must have Masters party food and you can have healthy easy recipes!
Do You Like Ham and Cheese Sandwich?
You’ll love my simple Ham Slider recipe form KITCHEN 101 cookbook! If you can’t be in Augusta enjoying pimento cheese sandwiches then be sure to pick up a container of your favorite type and a loaf of bread to whip up the tournament’s favorite meal.
Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence: Cooking Basics Plus 150 Easy Healthy RecipesRachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Baking and Cookie Pan SetWilton Excelle Elite 13 x 9 Inch Oblong Pan
Make Ahead Ham Cheese Sliders Recipes Easy Ham Slider From Sports-Spread Menu
Do you struggle with menus? That’s why I have a Sports Spread Ready-Made Menu chapter in Kitchen 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook. I can help you plan Masters Party recipes! These baked Ham Cheese Sliders recipe are and updated delicious twist on a classic. Best of all you can make ahead, keep in refrigerator or freezer and add poppy seed sauce when ready to bake. Your Masters golf fans will surely love them as they cheer on their favorite players! My Cheeseburger dip is a hearty men’s dip recipe perfect for Masters party food! KITCHEN 101 cookbook includes healthy easy recipes for all kinds of parties!
Whether for the Masters or you want a simple, quick pick-up dessert, there’s nothing like my “melt in your mouth” Ooey Gooey Squares from KITCHEN 101 cookbook, you can whip up with ingredients in your house. The recipe starts with a cake mix and you just need a nonstick good long-lasting 13x9x2-inch baking pan which every kitchen should have–an all time favorite!
Easy Ham Cheese Sliders from Kitchen 101: Secrets To Cooking Confidence
Who said ham and cheese sandwiches are boring? Try this fantastic easy ham slider recipe and it will be a party or snack favorite!
Makes 24 sliders
24 miniature rolls
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 pound thinly sliced lean ham, cut into small pieces
2 cups shredded Jarlsberg cheese (light Swiss)
Poppy Seed Sauce (see recipe)
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. Split rolls in half, lay on prepared pan. Spread each bottom half with mustard and layer ham and cheese. Replace tops. Place filled rolls close together on baking sheet. Drizzle Poppy Seed Sauce (recipe follows) evenly over sliders.
3. Cover with foil and bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove cover and bake 2 minutes longer.
Poppy Seed Sauce
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
Hot sauce to taste
1. In small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Nutritional info per serving: Calories 148, Calories from Fat 36%, Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 24mg, Sodium 324mg, Carbohydrates 16g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Total Sugars 4g, Protein 8g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe – Better Than Your Favorite Strawberry Pie - August 14, 2017
- Best Philly Cheese Steak Recipe Makes Favorite of Simple Sandwich Recipes - August 6, 2017
- Banana Foster Pie Most Popular Homemade Banana Pudding Pie Recipe - August 6, 2017