Are you one of those that love bread? Looking for a wonderful bread to be the hit with any dinner? Well, I am having a dinner party tonight (a thank you to our doctor friends), and of course, this is the bread I am serving. What’s great is I made the bread this morning in my round pans and refrigerated it–when time for my party– I will pop it in the oven. You will be surprised at how many people want the recipe and think you made this sensation from scratch. Biscuits, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese create this quick, easy, and unbelievably tasty pull-apart bread that adds to any meal. Shhhh-I won’t tell if you don’t how easy it is!!!
Italian Pull Aparts from Holly Clegg trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites
Makes 20 biscuits
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Preheat oven 400°F. Pour melted butter into 9-inch round pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine oregano, basil, sesame seeds, Parmesan cheese in resealable plastic bag.
3. Cut each biscuit into two pieces. Add biscuit pieces to bag, shake to coat. Arrange coated biscuit pieces in prepared pan, sprinkle with any remaining mixture. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 89, Calories from fat 37%, Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Sodium 259 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 2 g, Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat
TERRIFIC TIDBIT: Use kitchen scissors to make biscuit cutting easier.
Another one of my very favorites is my Pull Apart bread, My kids make this two ingredient bread all the time and believe it or not, it always steals the show! Use different shaped Bundt pans.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Guacamole Dip Recipe with Greek Flavors – 5 Minute Best Avocado Dip - July 23, 2017
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe – BEST French Fry Recipe - July 20, 2017
- Soothing Melon Salad is Best Sore Throat Treatment - July 18, 2017