Double Chocolate Candy Pizza using HOLIDAY colored M&M’s FUN DESSERT POPULAR for kids of all ages!
Double Chocolate Candy Pizza from my Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook has made me the most popular mom throughout all three of my kids’ years in school. Still requested, now my daughters make it themselves. Watch for the adults to be the first to grab a piece. Cut into small squares to please a crowd. I have used both seasonal and regular M&M’s to show you in this pizza. I love to use Fall-themed candies to celebrate the Halloween season and add sweet flair to the holiday.
Double Chocolate Candy Pizza from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites Cookbook
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies, divided
1/4 cup flaked coconut
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
1. Preheat oven 350ºF. Coat 12 – 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, blending well. In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture, blending until well mixed.
3. Spread dough on prepared pan, spreading dough to within 1 inch of edge of pan. Sprinkle dough with candies, coconut, marshmallows, and pecans. Bake 18 – 20 minutes, or until edges are set. Don’t overbake. Cool, and cut into slices.
Terrific Tip: Use seasonal candies to keep in the holiday spirit on Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Easter.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 235, Protein (g) 3, Carbohydrate (g) 36, Fat (g) 9, Calories from Fat (%) 35, Saturated Fat (g) 3, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 15, Sodium (mg) 123, Diabetic Exchanges: 2.5 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Check out my fun, delicious and healthy recipes.
All you need is a pizza pan and pizza cutter–here’s some of my favorites:
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- How to Serve Safe Food – Terrific Tailgate Tips - October 19, 2016
- Sweet Potato Skin Appetizers – For Football Tailgate Party - October 17, 2016
- Simple Baked Chicken – Eat Protein for Chemotherapy Diet-Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2016