Whip up this quick Chicken Salsa Recipe with salsa and four ingredients
Salsa is a pantry staple and combine it with three other ingredients and you have this amazing Salsa Chicken recipe prepared in minutes for dinner. This is a fiesta on a plate and everyone will love the flavor. I think the salsa infuses the chicken with so much flavor. Make some yellow rice and toss the rice with green onions for a complete meal. You have your vegetable because did you know that 1/2 cup salsa=1 serving vegetables? Grab from the pantry to prepare this easy, affordable recipe.
Walmart with My Easy, Affordable and Healthy Chicken Recipe Video-Salsa Chicken was my suggestion
Have you ever used the Great Value White Corn and Black Bean Salsa? This is a tasy salsa and everyone knows about this type salsa from its reputation. Walmart contacted me to do videos and I was excited to work with Walmart. They wanted tasty, easy, affordable recipes and I knew my delicious, simple recipe for Salsa Chicken was an easy solution. Can’t decide what to prepare for dinner? Give this easy recipe a try and your meal is ready in minutes! You probably have all the ingredients in your pantry and you’ll find this will be a weeknight staple meal.
Salsa Chicken from Eating Well To Fight Arthritis
Serve over rice to take advantage of the tasty southwestern sauce.
Makes 6 servings
2 cups salsa
1 cup nonfat sour cream
1 (1-ounce) package low-sodium taco seasoning
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
Cilantro or green onion, chopped, optional
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat oblong glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In bowl, mix together salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
3. Place chicken into prepared dish. Pour sauce over chicken and bake chicken 45 minutes or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro or green onion, if desired.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 238 kcal, Calories from Fat 19%, Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 776 mg, Carbohydrates 15 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Total Sugars 5 g, Protein 29 g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meat
Terrific Tip: Use different flavored salsas to change the flavor. Did you know 1/2 cup salsa is equal to one serving of vegetables?
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes -What To Make with Fresh Cranberries? - December 3, 2016
- Recipes Using Spice Cake Mix – BEST EVER Easy Yam Chocolate Spice Bars - December 2, 2016
- Mango Chutney Spread Recipe -6 Ingredient Sweet, Spicy & Salty Dip - December 1, 2016