Kids Breakfast Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe Makes Healthy Banana Breakfast!
Preparing my easy banana pancakes recipe with the kids and now my grandkids is what I call fun! And these days it’s about the kids breakfast and starting their day with a quick healthy breakfast. I include healthy easy recipes for breakfast and this Banana Pancakes from Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook also is a delicious recipe for diabetic pancakes. I keep my pantry stocked and I whip up this healthy banana pancakes recipe easily. This morning Clegg helped me make my easy Banana Pancakes. Toss in chocolate chips on top of the pancakes when cooking for Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes. I serve my pancakes with extra sliced bananas and you don’t need syrup.
All Ages LOVE Easy Banana Pancakes -Diabetic Pancakes Recipe Also
He ate at least three pancakes and that proves he is a good cook! I always make extra banana diabetic pancakes and freeze to have on hand. Pop them out of the freezer for a quick snack or breakfast anytime. I know everyone loves my Easy Banana Pancakes recipe and my Oatmeal Pancakes make another great pancake option. I have wonderful healthy banana recipes. Remember, all my recipes are about eating healthy and the recipes are easy and mainstream. I love cooking with the kids and Easy Bunny Biscuits make another fun quick and easy kid breakfast! Remember I cook trim and terrific!
Easy Banana Pancakes from Trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis
Serve with extra with bananas and you don’t need any syrup! Makes great kids breakfast but I eat these pancakes in the morning too.
Makes 10 pancakes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 bananas, sliced, optional
1. In large bowl, whisk together both flours, baking powder, and baking soda.
2. In another bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, buttermilk, egg, oil, and brown sugar and pour into dry ingredients. Mix until just combined and do not over mix.
3. Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet and cook until bubbles. Flip pancakes and cook other side until golden brown.
4. Serve each pancake with sliced bananas, if desired.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 124, Calories from Fat 18%, Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 183mg, Carbohydrates 22g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Total Sugars 6g, Protein 4g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch
Terrific Tip: Don’t have buttermilk — use 1 cup skim milk plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar. Mix and let sit 3 minutes.
Nutritional Nugget: Trying using whole-wheat flour or half of each flour to boost nutrition.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Healthy Easy Crawfish Etouffee Recipe with Secret Healthy Roux -YUM! - September 22, 2017
- Sweet Potato Bread 4 Ingredient Yam Bread Top Spice Cake Mix Recipes - September 21, 2017
- Family Favorite Homemade Dinner Smothered Chicken Breasts Recipe - September 19, 2017