Most Popular Louisiana Easy Crawfish Dip Recipe
My Louisiana easy Crawfish Dip recipe is one of my very favorite healthy easy recipes. I love Louisiana crawfish dip recipes and best of all, this is also a healthy crawfish dip recipe that I have made forever. I even used this recipe for my catering jobs years ago and it was always a hit! It’s simple to put together and use leftovers (if you have any) served over rice for the next day’s dinner. From my Gulf Coast cookbook, this cookbook includes lots of healthy Cajun recipes. I love crawfish season to be able to purchase Louisiana crawfish tails at a good price. Here’s the best crawfish site to know where to find crawfish and information how to get it for your next crawfish boil.
Popular Recipe Uses Leftovers Crawfish Tails from Crawfish Boil
If you’re looking for a good way to enjoy Louisiana crawfish, this Cajun easy crawfish dip is the way to go and use leftover tails from a crawfish boil. I get so excited when someone peels the extra tails for me and then I get to use the tails in my healthy crawfish recipes. This deliciously zesty Louisiana dip is an amazingly diverse recipe that may be used as a casual dip or served over rice for flavor filled meal. With a light tomato white sauce and a touch of heat, this dynamic dip makes the perfect crowd pleaser. Everyone LOVES my easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook. I have lots of healthy crawfish recipes in the cookbook. My popular Crawfish Cakes is aso one of my favorite easy diabetic recipes!
SHOP: You’ll love my Louisiana southern cookbook! Start healthy cooking the easy way
Louisiana Easy Crawfish Dip from trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites
My go to out-of-this-world best of Louisiana crawfish dip recipes and serve leftovers over rice for tomorrow’s dinner!
Makes 16 (1/4-cup) servings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 cup skim milk
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pound Louisiana crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil and sauté onion until tender for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and flour into mixture, stirring 1 minute. Gradually add tomatoes and green chilies and milk, mixing well.
2. Bring mixture to boil. Lower heat, stirring 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Add Worcestershire sauce and season to taste.
3. Add crawfish and green onions and stir until heated.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 69, Calories from fat (%) 34, Fat (g) 3, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 43, Sodium (mg) 122, Carbohydrate (g) 5, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Sugars (g) 2, Protein (g) 6, Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 carbohydrate, 1 lean meat
You’ll find easy healthy recipes for Louisiana crawfish dip recipes. Be sure to look for Louisiana crawfish! I can’t wait for you to try these healthy crawfish recipes.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe – Better Than Your Favorite Strawberry Pie - August 14, 2017
- Best Philly Cheese Steak Recipe Makes Favorite of Simple Sandwich Recipes - August 6, 2017
- Banana Foster Pie Most Popular Homemade Banana Pudding Pie Recipe - August 6, 2017