Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe So Don’t Give Up Fried Chicken
Easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe is my is my “go-to” dinner recipe when I needed a simple oven baked chicken recipe for eating healthy. I make my easy oven fried chicken breast recipe for a quick dinner. My kids volunteered me to cook their favorite dinner recipes for a prom, home-coming or a dinner at our house. Oven fried chicken breasts recipe are an all age real family-kid pleaser. With this simple recipe, college cooking will happen! My philosophy is you don’t have to give up your favorites just prepare my easy fried chicken recipe! Lots of people want to know a menu of what to serve. Make Sweet Potato Fries and your favorite vegetable so your plate has color. When looking for healthy easy recipes, I have lots of meal solutions of what to do with chicken breasts on my healthy food blog.
SHOP HOLLY CLEGG COOKBOOKS FOR EASY HEALTHY COOKING
Easy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts Change Eating Habits!
Once you try my Easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe, you’ll understand why it is so popular! I actually had someone yesterday in my exercise class say her son was a picky eater and said he loved this easy oven fried chicken! He even requested the recipe! Now, that’s success in the kitchen! This healthy easy recipe is a simple unassuming crispy easy oven fried chicken recipe for all ages. The cook loves this recipe too!
Crispy Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe from Holly Clegg’s Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook
Tasty, crunchy easy oven fried chicken breast recipe is always a go-to favorite family chicken dinner. You don’t have to give up fried chicken because with this easy oven fried chicken recipe you get all the crunch and flavor.
However, it is actually a good for you recipe! Prepare my tasty southern style oven fried chicken breasts and you will be happy! 4 Weight Watcher SmartPoints
Makes 8 servings
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 (1-ounce) packet Ranch style dressing mix
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken cutlets (or pounded thin)
3 cups corn flakes
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In large plastic resealable bag mix together yogurt and Ranch dressing mix. Add chicken, mixing well to cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven 375°F. Line baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Crush corn flakes into crumbs and mix with flour and paprika; season to taste. Remove chicken and coat with corn flake crumb mixture. Place on prepared pan and refrigerate until ready to bake.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 193, Calories from Fat 15%, Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 73mg, Sodium 546 mg, Carbohydrates 14g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 2g, Protein 26g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 3 lean meat 4 Weight Watcher SmartPoints
Terrific Tip: Cornflakes may be crushed in food processor.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE-Chicken Recipe From Arthritis Cookbook!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Best Foods For Constipation and Cancer with High Fiber Recipes - August 22, 2017
- Easy Tiramisu Trifle – Simple Summer Dessert Is Best Easy Tiramisu Recipe - August 21, 2017
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe – Better Than Your Favorite Strawberry Pie - August 21, 2017