Red Velvet Berry Trifle-BEST Red Velvet Dessert Recipe
I made a Red Velvet Trifle recipe this week on our WBRZ morning show and it is the best of my red velvet dessert recipes. I used berries and presto you have a delicious and beautiful Red Velvet Berry Trifle. This dessert doubles as a centerpiece for any delectable spread and is great holiday entertaining. This red velvet cake trifle is perfect for any holiday. Being able to prepare it ahead of time and refrigerate is such a time saver. It eliminates the feeling of needing to pull dessert from the oven at just the right moment. This decadent Red Velvet Berry Trifle is from my Eating Well to Fight Arthritis
Like Red Velvet Dessert Recipes? You’ll LOVE my Easy Red Velvet Trifle Recipe
So, if you’re one of those that really doesn’t like to cook, this red velvet trifle recipe has your name on it. A great way to get fruit into your dessert and I love this for the holidays. A trifle serves a large group, makes quite the presentation and you can’t mess it up. Don’t get caught up making the layers even. I promise no one will ever look that closely especially after one bit of this amazing trifle. I can’t wait for you to try this spectacular dessert. Make-ahead, serves a crowd and even healthy!
Red Velvet Berry Trifle from Eating Well To Fight Arthritis cookbook
A few mixes and boxes come together for this stupendous red velvet trifle, layering cake, heavenly pudding, berries and whipped topping.
Makes 25 servings
1 (18.25-ounce) box Red Velvet cake mix
1/4 cup canola oil
1 1/3 cups water
3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
3 cups skim milk, divided
2 (4-serving) boxes instant white chocolate or cheesecake pudding and pie filling
1/4 cup orange juice
3 cups sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or combination
1 (8-ounce) container frozen nonfat whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat two (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and water, blending until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
3. Meanwhile, in bowl mix together cream cheese and a little milk to blend. Add remaining milk and both boxes of pudding, mixing and following directions on box.
4. In trifle bowl or large glass bowl, layer cake, drizzle with 2 tablespoons orange juice, half the pudding, berries, and whipped topping. Repeat layers ending with whipped topping.
GET COOKBOOK TO SIMPLIFY HEALTHY COOKING!
If you’re looking for an easy healthy cookbook to fight inflammation this arthritis diet cookbook includes some of my favorite everyday recipes. Tips and tricks with delicious recipes. Doesn’t get better than that!
This cookbook also highlights diabetic recipes and gluten-free recipes. You’ll find recipes like my fabulous easy pork chop recipe that’s also an easy diabetic recipe.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe – Better Than Your Favorite Strawberry Pie - August 14, 2017
- Best Philly Cheese Steak Recipe Makes Favorite of Simple Sandwich Recipes - August 6, 2017
- Banana Foster Pie Most Popular Homemade Banana Pudding Pie Recipe - August 6, 2017