Valentine’s Day Best Blonde Brownies Recipe Easy To Whip Up!
Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday and my best blonde brownies recipe turns easily into a Valentine’s Day treat. These melt-in-your mouth easy blonde brownies whip up easily without a mixer. Add Valentine’s Day M&M’s and they easily get into the festive holiday spirit. How many times do you need to bring a school, office or meeting treat around this time of year. I think making a pan of brownies is easier than even making cookies. Now, if you prefer chocolate candies, you must try my 4-ingredient Chocolate Caramel Candies. Both these treats from Too Hot In the Kitchen are healthy easy recipes that you will prepare year round. Actually, Too Hot in the Kitchen makes the best Valentine’s Day girlfriend gift of all and then you don’t have to cook!.
Valentine’s Day Easy Blonde Brownies Make Popular Fun Treat
This Valentine’s Day cookie recipe is so fun and it made me the most popular mom throughout all three of my kids’ younger years of school. Now, my teenage daughters make them themselves and their friends request the recipe. And don’t count out the adults because they usually grab a brownie first. Cut into small squares to please a crowd. Remember, these best blonde brownies recipes are not just for Valentine’s Day! Use seasonal holiday colored candies and adapt for Easter and Spring. Save a trip to the store and get Valentine’s Day M&M’s here.
Valentine’s Day Treats Make Great Gift but So Does Too Hot in the Kitchen if You Don’t Like to Cook!
If you want a fun gift-Too Hot in the Kitchen includes healthy easy recipes plus chapters like Food for the Mood, Table for Two,`Quickies, Sweet Temptations, quotes and good reading material
Best Blonde Brownies from Too Hot in the Kitchen
This easy blonde brownies recipe became my go-to holiday bar cookie for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or Easter to use holiday themed chocolate coated candies.
Makes 48 squares
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 2/3 cups light brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup skim milk
1 cup holiday colored chocolate coated candies
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add vanilla.
3. In bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. Gradually stir into sugar mixture alternately with milk. Stir in chocolate candies. Transfer to pan.
4. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Don’t overcook.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 91 Calories from Fat 30% Fat 3g Saturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 13mg Sodium 49mg Carbohydrates 15g Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 10g Protein 1g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat
Terrific Tidbit: You don’t need a mixer for this easy blonde brownies recipe and you stir everything easily in a bowl. You can use semisweet or butterscotch chips year round.
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- EASY Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe – 4-Ingredient Italian Mini Muffuletta Recipe - February 16, 2017
- Chicken Quinoa recipes: Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash SO Popular! - February 15, 2017
- Crawfish King Cake Recipe – Easy Louisiana Crawfish Recipes! OMG GOOD! - February 14, 2017