Corn Stripper Tool Such A Time Saver
Corn Stripper Tool – do you know what it does? Well,you know I am about eating healthy and easy healthy recipes! So, any gadget that can help you in the kitchen is one I want to have. I take it off the cob the old fashioned way with a knife. My daughter just sent me this link for this gadget to remove corn from the cob. She knows I am always taking the corn off the cob. My husband prefers it that way. Actually, once you have had it off the cob, you don’t want it any other way. During the summer months, I think fresh corn off the cob is the best. Honestly, I don’t think it takes that much extra time, however, I am fast in the kitchen.
Corn Stripper Time Saver for Delicious Recipes
I have so many easy corn recipes that I know this gadget will simplify my life. I’m all about healthy easy recipes and eating healthy. Fresh is best but we sometimes can’t get it. But when fresh vegetables are available, take advantage of them. Shop in the season for flavor and price on any fresh produce.
- Compact and easy-to-use corn stripper
- Stainless steel blades make quick work of corn kernels
- Easily strip kernels in one twisting/pushing motion
- Strip an entire cob in seconds
- Quickly add corn to any meal; top rack dishwasher safe
My Easy Corn Recipes
I have so many corn recipes in my cookbooks but one of my favorites is my Crisp Summer Salad from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook This refreshing salad includes all the garden favorites. I actually had leftover corn on the cob one day and the result with this simple refreshing salad. If you have never made my Succotash recipe also from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook, here’s another fresh corn recipe to try. Both are summer sensations!
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- How to Serve Safe Food – Terrific Tailgate Tips - October 19, 2016
- Sweet Potato Skin Appetizers – For Football Tailgate Party - October 17, 2016
- Simple Baked Chicken – Eat Protein for Chemotherapy Diet-Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2016