Louisiana Crawfish Corn Soup – My EASIEST Soup Recipe
Crawfish Corn Soup might be one of our favoite quick and easy Cajun recipes. Louisiana crawfish season is usually around the beginning of March until sometime in June, however, I always keep Louisiana crawfish in my freezer. When the craving strikes, it is simply the most delicious crawfish and corn soup recipe! Besides, this is the easiest recipe too!! Have you ever had Louisiana crawfish? Crawfish have the best flavors of both shrimp and lobster in this quick and so simple Crawfish Corn Soup.
6 Ingredients and 5 Minutes to Make
Watch me make my 6 ingredient soup combining fresh plus convenience ingredient. I think this is one of the fastest family friendly homemade meals! If you’re looking for a last minute one-pot meal with lots of flavor, here’s a great Louisiana crawfish recipe! This easy recipe creates a chunky, rich tomato based corn style chowder.
Louisiana Crawfish Corn Soup from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook
No time to cook? Make my easy Louisiana crawfish Soup by opening up cans of corn and tomatoes and tossing in crawfish (I keep my Louisiana crawfish in the freezer to pull out for year-round cravings) for this simple yet superb tomato-based soup. Try more of my Louisiana crawfish recipes. You’ll love more fo my of my Louisiana crawfish recipes.
Makes 12 (1-cup) servings
2 (15 1/2-ounce) cans cream-style corn
2 cups frozen corn
2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
2 pounds Louisiana crawfish
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1. In large nonstick pot, combine cream-style corn, corn, tomatoes and green chilies, tomato sauce, until heated.
2. Add Louisiana crawfish, bring to boil. Lower heat, cook until shrimp is done, 5–7 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions,
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories 160, Calories from fat (%) 11, Fat (g) 2, Saturated Fat (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 101, Sodium (mg) 806, Carbohydrate (g) 24, Dietary Fiber (g) 3, Sugars (g) 6, Protein (g) 13, Diabetic Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 very lean meat
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes -What To Make with Fresh Cranberries? - December 3, 2016
- Recipes Using Spice Cake Mix – BEST EVER Easy Yam Chocolate Spice Bars - December 2, 2016
- Mango Chutney Spread Recipe -6 Ingredient Sweet, Spicy & Salty Dip - December 1, 2016