Mardi Gras Party Celebrations on Fox & Friends Are About Mardi Gras Party Food
Mardi Gras food makes a Mardi Gras party special. There’s lots of fun times with friends and family and of course, all the parades. I have been on Fox & Friends celebrating with my great Louisiana recipes highlighting Mardi Gras food. In fact, Fox & Friends features these Mardi Gras delicious recipes on their site. After my appearance, they LOVED our Louisiana Mardi Gras party food, but who doesn’t? Best of all, I created healthy easy recipes for your Mardi Gras food!
My Easy King Cake Recipes with Crescent Rolls Tops List of Mardi Gras Party Food
My crescent roll king cake recipes top google’s Mardi Gras seach and Mardi Gras Party ! Why? How? Well, they are both so simple king cake recipes to make. My King Cake with Cream Cheese filling is said to be better than the ones you buy at the bakery. Now, I created the ultimate savory king cake! Crawfish King Cake with a Crawfish cream cheese filling. I guess you can enjoy a king cake meal and both easy king cake recipes are healthier too! I say Mardi Gras Party food can be healthy and easy!
Entertain Mardi Gras Friends with Healthy Fun Mardi Gras Food from Louisiana
I have entertained at my home for debutante balls for my kids and when my husband was king. All lots of fun!! When my kids went to college out of Baton Rouge, they always brought home friends to stay at my house. My kids LOVE Louisiana crawfish and Haley requests Crawfish Fettuccine. This recipe freezes well and I make it ahead of time and freeze to feed a large group of kids! What could be better? This is a festive time of year but of course my focus is usually on the Mardi Gras party food.
Carnival Party with Friends and Family
Going Down Mardi Gras Party Memories!
-I had a TRIM & TERRIFIC Party as my husband was king of Krewe de Louisiane in 2004 and made some of my favorite Louisiana recipes
– I appeared on Fox & Friends in February 2004 with a Mardi Gras Party. Of course, I brought beads with me and lots of good Louisiana recipes.
– I am the ball captain for the Krewe de Louisiane (2009) and my dear friend Gracie is the queen. The cocktail party at my house had lots of good food and we had fun!!!! I made mini White Chocolate Cheesecakes and Mardi Gras Punch. Yes, I spiked the punch.
Mardi Gras King Cake
My king cake might be my most popular recipe made with crescent rolls and once you make my easy version, you will know why. And, I am addicted to my king cake with crescent rolls in my Gulf Coast Cookbook!
Celebrate Wherever You Live
With my easy Louisiana party recipes, you can have your own celebration wherever you live from king cake to gumbo. You can even order beads to be sent to your home. Just have fun!
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Muffuletta Salad Recipe -Jazzed Up Amazing Muffuletta Pasta Salad - February 20, 2017
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings Recipe with Rotisserie Chicken & Bisquick - February 19, 2017
- EASY Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe – 4-Ingredient Italian Mini Muffuletta Recipe - February 16, 2017