Oatmeal Pie Recipe and Pecan Pie Turn Into One Fabulous Oatmeal Pecan Pie
Have you ever had an Oatmeal Pie? With Thanksgiing around the corner, pies become more popular than ever. I do have the best Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe ever but you must try my Oatmeal Pecan Pie. The best of two worlds with oatmeal and pecans. Did you know that pecans are the nut highest in antioxidants? OF course, we know oatmeal is loaded with fiber. I know it’s hard, but try to keep in mind eating healthy this holiday season. Start by making my yummy Oatmeal Pecan Pie. I couldn’t wait to share my easy and trim & terrific Thanksgiving dessert on my healthy food blog. Why not sneak in a few healthy easy recipes? You’ll love this recipe.
Oameal Pecan Pie is Simple and Sensational Oatmeal Pie!
This mouthwatering Oatmeal Pecan Pie is from Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook. Honestly, this is probably my personal favorite desserts, or one of them. I love oatmeal cookies and pecan pie. It’s a winning dessert in my eyes because with this recipe you get both.
Oatmeal Pecan Pie from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis
Makes 8 – 10 servings
1. Preheat oven 325°F.
2. In bowl, whisk together brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Stir in oatmeal and pecans. Pour into pie shell. Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 272, Calories from Fat 40%, Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 139mg, Carbohydrates 39g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Total Sugars 16g, Protein 3g, Dietary Exchanges: 2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 3 fat
Terrific Tip: Pecan pie and oatmeal partner together for a melt-in-your-mouth divine Oatmeal Pie. Like chocolate? Just add about 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips to the Oatmeal Pecan Pie.
Watch Me Prepare This Delicious Recipe
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Ground Beef Dip Recipe For Incredibly Flavored Easy Meaty Italian Dip - January 19, 2017
- Easy Recipes For Cancer Patients -5-Ingredient Simple Baked Chicken - January 17, 2017
- Quick Chili Recipe – 10-Ingredient + 10 Minutes for BEST Meat Chili - January 16, 2017