Fun and Flirty Recipes For All Ages
Hey Girlfriend! Too Hot in the Kitchen is a fun new cookbook that features 200 easy and exciting recipes designed for today’s busy woman with 100 color photographs and illustrations. You’ love Holly’s healthy trim and terrific twist on everyday recipes . From homemade facials to effortless entertaining, get ready to learn the secrets to sizzle in your own kitchen!
Chapters in Too Hot in the Kitchen
- Lovin’ No Oven (No cook recipes)
- Quickies (Fast, easy recipes)
- Table for Two (Cooking for two)
- Food for the Mood (Recipes for romance)
- Effortless Entertaining (Crowd pleasing recipes)
- Brunch and Munch (Breakfast and snack ideas)
- Fill Up with Fiber (High fiber recipes)
- Sweet Temptations (Decadent desserts)
- Passport Pleasures (Cultural specialties)
- Diva Dermatology (At-home skin care recipes)
What You Will Find In this Sassy Cookbook
- Nutritional and diabetic exchange information
- Highlights Freezer-friendly and Vegetarian recipes
- Spicy Advice with serving suggestions and cooking tidbits
- Creative coffee pairing ideas
- You’ll find outrageously delicious recipes such as One Dish Oven Baked French Toast, Guacamole Goes Mediterranean, Home-Style Chicken, White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt Cake, and Margarita Salt Body Buffer (Diva Dermatology recipe).
Effortless Entertaining with Guacamole
Guacamole Goes Mediterranean dip from the Lovin’ No Oven chapter is an easy crowd-pleasing appetizer you can whip up in minutes. Y’all know I am an avocado addict so this guacamole recipe really hits the spot. It is quick to whip up and has so much flavor! I think you’ll love this combination of avocado with feta and Mediterranean flair. Actually, this is my go-to Guacamole dip of all my guacamole dip recipes.
Gone Viral – Best Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
Blueberry Muffin Streusel Cake is so popular I made it to bring to friends 5 times last month! When I posted this recipe on Facebook, I have never had a recipe go viral so fast but it is so good and SO easy I can understand why this easy blueberry coffee cake is so popular. This luscious cake makes a great breakfast, snack or treat (or all three).
Featured in www.instyle.com as “What’s Hot”
2011 Silver Winner Nautilus Book Award in Food/Cooking/Nutrition
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Football Centerpieces Easy and Affordable Plus 3 Top Tailgating Recipes - September 21, 2016
- Best Quinoa Salad Recipes – Summer to Fall - September 20, 2016
- Easy Remoulade Sauce Recipe Delicious with Louisiana Crawfish - September 13, 2016