Deliciously Easy Chicken Breast Recipe
When Walmart asked for an easy chicken breast recipe featuring their Great Value brand, I knew exactly what to make. It is affordable, easy and healthy, and best of all quick to make! Impress tonight with this tasty simple protein-rich dish!
Holly’s Easy Chicken
When I was testing recipes my family made me promise to repeat this dish often. The simplicity of the dish is very appealing.
Makes 8 servings
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup canned fat-free chicken broth
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Dust chicken breasts with flour, salt and pepper.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and almost done.
3. Mix together chicken broth and cornstarch; add to skillet. Reduce heat, cover, and continue cooking, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until chicken is done. Add lemon juice. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Check out my website for more easy dinner recipes.
For more information, visit www.hollyclegg.com or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Sweet Potato Corn Chowder Recipe – Secret Ingredients for Best Corn Chowder - September 30, 2016
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe Perks Up with Secret Ingredient Coffee - September 29, 2016
- September Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month with Healthy Easy Recipes - September 27, 2016