Deliciously Easy Chicken Breast Recipe
Walmart asked for an easy chicken breast recipe featuring their Great Value brand and I knew exactly what to make. It is affordable, easy and healthy, and best of all quick to make! In fact, my kids always requested this recipe. Serve with rice to take advantage of the delcious gravy. Impress tonight with this tasty simple protein-rich dish! My KITCHEN 101 Cookbook includes quick chicken dinners. My fast chicken dinners feed the family and that includes kids!
Holly’s Easy Chicken Breast Recipe from Eating Well To Fight Arthritis
When I was testing recipes my family made me promise to repeat this dish often. The simplicity of the dish is very appealing.
Makes 8 servings
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup canned fat-free chicken broth
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Dust chicken breasts with flour, salt and pepper.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Cook chicken about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and almost done.
3. Mix together chicken broth and cornstarch; add to skillet. Reduce heat, cover, and continue cooking, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until chicken is done. Add lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Ground Beef Dip Recipe For Incredibly Flavored Easy Meaty Italian Dip - January 19, 2017
- Easy Recipes For Cancer Patients -5-Ingredient Simple Baked Chicken - January 17, 2017
- Quick Chili Recipe – 10-Ingredient + 10 Minutes for BEST Meat Chili - January 16, 2017