Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe So Don’t Give Up Fried Chicken
Easy Oven Friend Chicken recipe is my is my “go-to” dinner recipe when I needed a simple.oven baked chicken recipe for eating healthy. My kids volunteered me to cook their favorite dinner recipes for a prom, home-coming or a dinner at our house. This recipe is an all age real family-kid pleaser . This easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe is a simple unassuming crispy oven friend chicken recipe will entice all ages. My philosophy is you don’t have to give up your favorites just prepare my easy fried chicken recipe! Lots of people want to know a menu of what to serve. Make brown rice and steamed broccoli (what kid doesn’t like broccoli) so your plate has color. When looking for great, simple kid-friendly chicken dinner recipes, you have this yummy one. I have lots of meal solutions of what to do with chicken breasts?
Once You Try this Oven Fried Chicken recipe, I actually had someone yesterday in my exercise class say her son was a picky eater and said he loved this easy oven fried chicken! He even requested the chicken recipe! Now, that’s success in the kitchen.
Crispy Easy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe from Holly Clegg’s Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook
Tasty, crunchy easy oven baked chicken recipe is always a go-to favorite family chicken dinner. You don’t have to give up fried chicken, just prepare my tasty southern style oven fried chicken recipe and you will be happy! 4 Weight Watcher SmartPoints
Makes 8 servings
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 (1-ounce) packet Ranch style dressing mix
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken cutlets (or pounded thin)
3 cups corn flakes
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In large plastic resealable bag mix together yogurt and Ranch dressing mix. Add chicken, mixing well to cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven 375°F. Line baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Crush corn flakes into crumbs and mix with flour and paprika; season to taste. Remove chicken and coat with corn flake crumb mixture. Place on prepared pan and refrigerate until ready to bake.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 193, Calories from Fat 15%, Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 73mg, Sodium 546mg, Carbohydrates 14g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 2g, Protein 26g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 3 lean meat 4 Weight Watcher SmartPoints
Terrific Tip: Cornflakes may be crushed in food processor.
If you like my Easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe, you’ll enjoy all my family favorite chicken breast recipes.
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Homemade Teacher Gift Ideas – 4-Ingredient Margarita Salt Body Scrub - December 9, 2016
- Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts – Mouthwatering Quick Breads - December 9, 2016
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe in Bread Bowl -Diabetic Spinach Dip - December 8, 2016