Easy Healthy Snacks Kids Recipes
Looking for quick healthy snacks kids recipes with simple ingredients that can be prepared in a snap?! This was a recipe I created for Walmart, Mini Cheese Pizzas-a fun recipe that the kids can help, be creative and will love to eat!
Mini Cheese Pizzas
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Meal Occasion: Lunch/Snack/Dinner
Makes 10 pizzas
Serving size one biscuit
Cost Per Serving: less than $1
•1 (10-biscuit) can Great Value jumbo flaky refrigerated biscuits
•1/3 cup Great Value Pizza Sauce
•1/2 cup Great Value shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven 450ºF. Pat each biscuit into 4-inch circle on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spoon pizza sauce on each biscuit round. Sprinkle cheese over pizza sauce, bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Healthy Snack Tips for Kids:
1. Use veggies to make funny faces, green pepper slice for mouth, black olives for eyes, and mushroom for nose – kids will love this!
2. Spice your pizza up, try different marinara sauces.
Visit my website for more fun healthy snacks kids recipes!
For more information, visit About Holly or The Healthy Cooking Blog for more recipes and tips.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Muffuletta Salad Recipe -Jazzed Up Amazing Muffuletta Pasta Salad - February 20, 2017
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings Recipe with Rotisserie Chicken & Bisquick - February 19, 2017
- EASY Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe – 4-Ingredient Italian Mini Muffuletta Recipe - February 16, 2017